FPV blogger event

00:39

Although There Was a huge rain we still made a great show



The little  FPV models

The talented FPV models

Some of our beautiful bloggers

my beautiful family

with our beautiful and talented FPV models go FPV(Funky Plum Vintage)

THANKS FOR COMING BLOGGERS

EVERY ONE CAME


FROM ONE OF OUR SPONSOIRS (JOLLYBEE)THANK YOU


BLOGGERS

Chitchating Bloggers

After our show


My favorite Bloggers





Bloggers beautiful legs

OUR host citys scapes Lexi schulz

Bloggers raising up hand(almost every one is whearing Funky Plum Clothes)



Bloggers taking pictures For BLOGS




SO MANY BLOGGERS CAME (YAY:))

My little sister(she wasnt supost to go yet)

My BFF modeling with us

Finally me

The Woman Behind Wonder Woman RisesAngeline Roudrighues (Angel) the BLOGGER who inspired me to blog 

THANK YOU BLOGGERS FOR COMING TO OUR FIRST FPV BLOGGERS EVENT!
I HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN COME TO Funky Plum Vintage in the PERGOLA! mall SECOND floor hope to see you guys


By,Bianca Amora




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You are so sweet! thanks for posting this, hope we could meet again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tita Andrea. Hope to see you too :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Bianca. I'm so touched naman dun sa end. I almost cried. Thank you for all of the support! Following you now :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Keep of the good work, and happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much bloggers. thankyou for the comments and i hope to get more. thankyou tita angel your my idol

      Delete
    2. Thankyou Tita Ana Anagon. I hope I can also be a famous blogger like all of you.

      Delete
  4. lovely blog you have, bianca! keep it up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tita Ava. You are very pretty like Tita Angel and tita Keigh. Ty for following my blog. pls ask your followers to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice start Bianca! I'm sure this will go a loooong way! Good luck, love! xx Hope to see you again.

    PS: Ang pretty pretty mo! :D

    love lots,
    Zeti :)

    zeticuenca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tita Zeti. Pls follow my blog and pls share so i could have lots of followers like all of you. ill also follow you

      Delete

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe