How to cope with PCD

00:53

 "I miss them so much."

It's been about 3 months since I have seen my rays of sunshine, and I terribly miss them. I feel like a changed human being. Although it has been around 3 months I still suffer PCD.

Wait...what's PCD?
Well, it means "Pitch Circle Diameter" but for fangirls/fanboys we consider it as "Post-Concert Depression" Very severe, don't know if you'll survive but..... JK. Although it's been 3 months since the concert but here are ways on how I cope with the PCD fangirl-life.

here are the ingredients: 
-Tears
-A concert you can't get over
-Sad Music
-Positive Thoughts
-Food, a lot of it.
-Smiles
-Oxygen

Step 1: Have a week of grief
It's not easy to move on. Especially if it is near and dear to your heart. Take time to just be sad and just think. It's okay to feel sad. Just take a week and just reconsider your life.

Step 2:Reminisce 
Let the good times roll... okay bad pun. Remember all the memories of that concert. Remember how hard you got the tickets, or how much you cried during the concert, or even reminisce on how you walked in the venue. Everything (well to me) will be sentimental, so just reminisce and be happy that you were able to witness it.

Step 3: Take a break from the artists music
Yes, I am completely serious. this may be the hardest step but If you just keep on listening to their songs you'll just end up being sad and feel horrible. Just take a break for awhile and just try and move on and think positive. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, but this is gonna be hard and you might not survive, but If you wanna be sad for a long time you gotta do it.

Step 4: Accept the fact that they're gone
Not dead gone, but you know not having a concert. It's hard to accept the fact that the concert is done, but you have to. You may be doubtful right now, but it's not healthy. I'm sorry to say it, but they're gone, the truth hurts I know you'll get through it.

Step 5: Breathe, Appreciate, Smile, Repeat
You may not be completely over your PCD, but you're getting better. When you're overwhelmed with PCD, just breathe. When you want them to come back and you're thinking about how unfair it is, Appreciate the fact that you were able to actually see them live because not much people have that opportunity. Just smile, the fact that you got to be part of that special event is amazing. And when you feel that overwhelming feeling of PCD, just breathe appreciate and smile.


It's hard to get over things so you don't have too, just try and cope and slowly by slowly you'll get over the PCD stage...well until the next concert.

You can watch the video version of this blog post here ya go: how to deal with PCD// IAmNotBunky
all my love,
bunks xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe