My trip to Osaka through pictures

22:41

jaPAN jaPAN

I know you guys probably laughed at my genius pun, or probably not. Going to Japan has always been part of my bucket list, so going to Japan has been one of the highlights of my life. This is how I spent my trip to japan and all my activities and just some fun little milestones. I would just like to start by saying, I am not sponsoring Osaka at all these are my genuine feelings to the place. This post is long overdue, so please forgive me.




My plane landed in Osaka at 1am, So I was really tired because of the fact that I hadn't slept the WHOLE plane ride *sigh* but I had enough energy to walk around. When I made it to donburi it was surprisingly full which was weird considering the fact that it was 2 FREAKING AM. But thank the lord for that because there was a restaurant that we could eat in and the food was just the highlight of the trip I swear. It was surprisingly very well Lit (yes Lit).

Our first stop to our official first day of Osaka was "The Osaka Castle" and to say it was beautiful up close is an understatement. It was nice to find out more about the Japanese and gain more knowledge about the kind people.

This Poodle was so beautiful up close. All I wanted to do was pet it and bring it home with me, but this is what you call, self-control.

 I'm sorry about my face, just don't mind it and just appreciate the view behind me.

  The food truck holds a special place in my heart. The food was delicious and it is something you should definitely look forward to.


I was amazed when I saw this Crow, I was just amazed. It was dark and beautiful. It might be an odd joy, but here in the Philippines you usually witness only Maya Birds and Pigeons and if you're lucky you would catch an eagle or dove fly by.




The guy was just like his ice creams and snow cones, very cool and chill. Stop, I know I'm hilarious. 

Sadly, we had to leave so that's why I don't look too pleased, or maybe it's because I was sick of picture taking, Nah let's stick with the first reason.

Oh...look at that, it's me making a fool out of myself, the usual. Aren't I just a gem.

Oh...There I am again, let's move on. Seriously, move on.

Do I need to explain?

Confession: We cut the line for this picture that's why I look like I want to run away. So to the people who were lining up, I am sincerely sorry.

*Fangirls* *Squeals* I have been waiting to go here FOR SO LONG. This was the sole reason why went here. This was probably the biggest milestone of this whole trip. I've been obsessed with Harry Potter ever since I was obsessed with barney.

Yes, very Iconic. It was this butterscotch heaven, and I don't even like butterscotch. 
I finally got accepted to my dream school. Just Kidding still hasn't gotten my acceptance letter.

Yes, I have a little heaven in my hands and a new friend in the back.

 I am aware that it looks like cheerleading performance in my head and there are eyes on my sisters head, it's 2016, but also because these were super cute.

The concentration is real. I also don't know what I am doing with my lips, just go with it.

But of course, all great things must come to an end. We, unfortunately, couldn't take more pictures since it started to rain. So we didn't get to see the parade, but overall Universal was the highlight of my trip.

This was the view from our hotel room. It may be a parking lot and building, but I thought it was beautiful and clean.

The streets were huge and long filled with endless of shopping stores and cafes, it was delightful. There were so many people it was a bit overwhelming, but somehow people were very kind and thoughtful. I accidentally bumped someone with my bag, THEY were the one who apologized but I still apologized, very kind people. Japanese people are now my favorite type of people. I am definitely coming back there again soon.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take more shots since I was enjoying every single second in Japan. The surroundings were clean, even the garbage was clean THE GARBAGE. The people were the kindest I've been witnessed with so far. I once left my GO PRO in shakes (yes Shakeys) okay GO PRO and I left the restaurant and we were like stores away from the restaurant and we just stopped a bit to rest, and the lady from that restaurant came running with my gopro in her hands saying "WAIT WAIT" and when I looked back she was handing me my go pro and said "Very Expensive." I was so stunned and apologized and thanked her, she was so gracious and not once was her smile wiped from her face. I look up to that woman and her graciousness. 

I don't remember ever having a dull moment in Japan, the people had such different personalities during the day and night. Either way, they were kind and such gracious people.

If you are hesitant to go to Japan, or you think it is too expensive. I say you save up because it is overall worth it, and I suggest you book a tour since it gets really confusing and you may get lost. Taxies are VERY expensive so I suggest going to the subway, but if you really need to then just ride a taxi. 

P.S: I highly, highly recommend you get the "Anello" backpacks they are great and very spacious.

all my love,
 bunky xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe