120 hours in Ho Chi Minh

08:11



I've only been to a few Asian countries in my life, but Vietnam has been far most one of my favorites (besides the Philippines of course). The people are friendly and the surroundings were very clean. It wasn't too modern, which honestly I prefer in all honesty. 

I remember everywhere I went there would be a group of motorcycles, literally everywhere I went, EVEN INSIDE THE STORES! There were girls who wore heels while riding motorcycles HEELS, respect. There was a road where it felt completely impossible to walk across, it was completely full of motorcycles, which was pretty scary if I'm being completely honest. One time while walking on the streets I literally almost got hit by a motorcycle, literally after my dad told me to look back while walking because I might get hit.


I stayed in a fairly big apartment. Our view wasn't exactly overlooking the beautiful city of Ho Chi Minh, instead, it overlooked the hardworking construction workers. In all honesty, I had no problem with, besides getting slightly creeped out in case they were staring at us, since we had enough time to explore and admire.


The Highlight of my trip was probably eating since everything was delicious I had to have more and more 'till I was sick to my stomach. Don't judge me it's not like I can go to Vietnam anytime I want to,as much as I would love to, you can't have everything you want *sigh*. Since I love food so much I would go anywhere, any time, any place just to get what I crave for. Bến Thành Market is the place to eat and experience the food don't go to those fancy restaurants that will be too overpriced and isn't as good as the food there because trust me that's exactly what I did on the first day going there. The place is so hot that I was sweating like a pig, but honestly so worth it. Their food was fresh and extremely delicious, don't get me started on the Pho. Trust me you won't regret it.


The buildings were beautifully structured and were very old yet modern in a way. The place had a great aesthetic, and not too sound like too much of a girl, but it definitely matched my multiple Instagram themes stored up in VSCO. It wasn't as noisy as Makati nor was it silent like the beach, it was average and not stressful.  The buildings were very beautiful and I couldn't help but take a picture of each one of them every chance I got.





This specific building caught my eye the most because it was quite simple yet very beautiful. It reminded me of a picture that I was seeing on Tumblr. 



There was this man with a plate of a tower of donuts, quite amazing if you ask me. If only I had the skill, I'd probably finished it before I could even place it on the plate. As I have said before there were a lot, and I mean a lot of motorcycles. 



Don't get me started on the breathtaking temples, they were absolutely beautiful. Okay confession time, so I may or may not have worn shorts inside the temple. In my defense I felt like I was violating their culture and didn't really wanna go in since I was wearing shorts, and I didn't know we were going to a temple in the first place. The experience itself was amazing though, a lot of choco pies, and colors. It was just amazing and I still can't believe I have had the oppurtunity to experience that and see how they praise their Gods.


Here are my new superstars, I'm just a little bit obsessed, just a little.


I'm sorry I couldn't show you my whole trip, but you could go head out to this very secretive link that Is not public only if you go to this link: PRESS FOR EXTREME FUN (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.)

I hope you didn't think I was a bore. Vietnam is a beautiful country, especially Ho Chi Minh. I wished I could've stayed longer to experience more of Vietnam. Maybe I'll be able to go everywhere in Vietnam. 

This has been 120 hours in Ho Chi Minh, credits to blogger Anagon for the title of this blog post.

all my love,
        bunks








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe