Happy Halloween

01:27

Sophias is a Cat yesterday for Halloween

Sophia and I are Cats sophia is a real cat and i am the Cat From Alice and Wonder Land The Purple Cat on the Tree With the Big Smile

My Brother in the middle he didnt wear the mask when we were trick or treat only in this pic

With Our Pumpkins I Was all Purple yesterday yay thats my Favorite Color

Got Bored SO i Kept Talking Pictures of Sophia


Sisters

Meow



YAY We Finally Gone To Trick or Treat

We Had to leave Cause my Brother got Mad



SISTER 

In the Back of the pickup






Calling my Dad Asking Where He is








Have A Happy Halloween and Have a Great Week

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe