Know More About

04:29

Well my Full name is Bianca Amora i am 10Years old Born on Feb 12 2003 my Nickname is Bunky My School is in Assumption Collage I am still a Student in Grade School I'm Gr 5 and Still enjoying my Life while I'm still young My Favorite desserts would be CHOCOLATE And Ice Cream
Internet is My Life I Cant Live without my Gadgets I Love My Friends & Family My Dad is the VP in marketing. In Intellicare
My Mom is the owner of Funky Plum Vintage in Pergola Mall in BF Homes My Idols & Obsessions are Victoria Justice & Nicole Hernandez My Favorite TV Show is Victorious
My Old Favorite TV show is Full House & Friends Thats All :) For now

Keek:bunky
IG:_bunky_
Twitter:LittleVic_
FB Page:Bianca Amora

XOXO Bianca Amora



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe