Hanging in ENCHANTED

08:38

So i was just invited to my friends BIRTHDAY PARTY i was just with Antha Garcia,,Sam Cabrera(Birthday Girl),Bambam Baculpo First we rode EXTREME and then the roller skates Roller Coaseter our last was a air balloon it was really boring actually but I was confused why was people screaming I won 2 prizes yay for me i was the only 1 who got 2 prizes yay here are some PHOTOS of us all the photos are took by ITOUCH just saying

My BFFs Bambam Baculpo(Red Shirt) and Sam (Black Shirt)
WE went in EK with Bambam (Red Shirt) ME Sam(Black Shirt) Antha(White Shirt)
ME
LINING UP and waiting for our FRIEND Bambam Baculpo to come to EK
Goofing Around in th car of SAM (Top)
THE SAMS (we sometimes call the girl with the white shirt Antha HIHI)
Met in ROCKWELL cause we CARPOOL with SAM (birthday girl/Girl in BLACK Shirt)
Waiting for the Dad of sam to bring the car so we user POP BOOTH
Me and Antha Waiting





Check out  Follow Sam in TWITTER @the_real_SSC
Follow Sam in INSTAGRAM @samcab
Follow Antha in INSTAGRAM @antha_garcia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never been to EK, but it looks like you had a lot of fun. I heard they're adding new rides tomorrow, so you should go back soon! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Tita angel hope you get to go there

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe