Getting to Know Mika Sacdalan

06:45

Mika Sacdalan is One Of My Favourite People in This World Of mine
she is well my Best Friend\Potarmelon\Seatmate\Classmate\Lunchbuddy
she is an Amazing,Kind,Weird,And Well Unique
well lets learn some information shall we okay Lets Start:...



Full Name:
Mikaela Georj Gonzalez Sacdalan
Age:
10
Birthday:
April 13 2003
Favorite Food:
Im just Guessing But i bet Anything
Favorite Songs:
Royals,Brave ETC.
Hobbies:
Modeling,Singing & My Favorite Awkwardly Dancing(Quite Similar From Mine)

How I describe her:
She is Very Funny & Nice She has a Heart she is Nice She is a Caring Person she is always There when i need her she is An Amazing Person if i do say so myself she Gives Great Food thats for sure hehehe

Oh & BTW Follow her in Instagram:
@blahhmika

XOXO
    Bianca Amora
Instagram(Main Account):
@_bunky_
Instagram:
@awk0unicorn_
Twitter:
@BIANCA_AM0RA
Tumblr:
unicorns-are-awkward.tumblr.com





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe