Getting to know Sofia Lukban

21:12



Sofia Lukban Is also One of My Favorite People in The World Of Mine
But i Like To Call Fifi Thats What We All call her Thats Her Nickname 
She is My Best friend\Classmate\LunchBuddy\Hangout Buddy\Class Marshall\Hugging Buddy\
She is an Amazing,Kind,Weird,Funny,Sweet & Unique as well, Well all my Best Friends Are 
Since We know some Stuff about her Lets Get Some More Infromation About Her Shall We:

Full Name:
Margarita Sofia Locsin Lukban
Age:
10
Birthday:
July 4 2003
Favorite Food:
Anything
Favorite Songs:
Carried Away Etc.
Hobbies:
Singing
How i Describe her:
She is Funny Well like all my Best Friends She is Thoughtful & Caring She is Kind She Is always There For Me She is always Comforting me when ever i'm Down & Feeling BLUE We Have been Friends for 6 or 7 years But we have been closer this year She Has been a Great Friend She is Always there when i need her & Thats Really Just Enough For Me

BTW Follow her In Instagram
@fififudge_


Okay Guys I Hope You Guys Enjoyed This i Will Try to do all My Best Friends Okay Guys BAI


XOXO 
   Bianca Amora♡

Instagram(Main Account):
@_bunky_
Instagram:
@_awk0unicorn
Twitter:
@BIANCA_AM0RA
Tumblr:
unicorns-are-awkward.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe