Common White Girl TAG!!

23:27

Since it is Summer oh and My Dads Birthday SO YEAH
So i Wanted to do The 
"COMMON WHITE GIRL TAG!"
a lot of people have been Doing this Tag So why not be Part of those People Right
okay How About we start yeah i Think We should okay Lets Go:

1.Favorite Starbucks drink? 
Cotton Candy Frap

2.How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
like um 30mins

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? 
2 or 3

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? 
418 followers and 57 pics

5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
sometimes

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Yes

7. Are you racist? 
um... No

8. How many tweets do you have? 
1,764 tweets



9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? 
um.. Instagram

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Going to my Desk place My Laptop there and start Surfing the web or Reading:)

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers? 
MacBarbie07 , Zoella, MakeupbyMandy24 and ETC.

12. How often do you do your nails? 
i dont really Get To So 0

13. Are you a shopaholic? 
Thats Pretty much my Middle Name so Yes i am.

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 
I Dont really know but all i could say that i watch it A Lot

15. Do you own a lot of clothes? 
I Dont Know Maybe

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 
Most of The Time... it Depends on the Food though

17. Do you wear makeup everyday? 
I Dont Wear makeup at all Unless i have a Photo Shoot or a Show which i Don't Do anymore so No.

18. What are your average grades in school? 
i Dont know

19. How do you usually style your hair? 
A Bun or Just You know the Natural hair Down

20. Do you always look presentable? 
Well most of the Time

well those are all the Questions and I'm Going to TAG all of You Guys to Do this Tag
It was really Fun and weird but it was Good
and if You Guys are Wondering What I am Reading i am Reading DIVERGENT I know im pretty late but you know im Catching up if You didn't Already Read it The i Encourage you Guys To Read it☺
Okay Thank You Guys For Reading and if You Have anymore suggestions For what i should Post Just Comment Below or Email me at amorabianca@gmail.com
Follow me in Instagram: @/_bunky_
Follow me as well In Twitter: @/biancaamorax
and Yeah Till next Post :) Bye
oh and Say A Happy Birthday To my Dad ok Bye:)



Bianca Amora 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe