Starting Over

10:58

Hello? Hey? Hi?

I usually am really confident...Now that's a total lie. How are you guys? It's been like what? a year. But I sincerely apologize, but I'm back and starting over. No, I will not post every single day, maybe not even every week, but I will try as much as possible. You may or may not be wondering where i've been. I have been really really busy with well many things. I recently been welcomed to the scary scary place where peter pan was banned from, High School. I've hit the bottom of the rainbow, aka reality. I turned 12 back at February 12. Molly is now 2 years old, and still tries to eat my Pizza. I made a YouTube channel? if that's interesting enough. I won't be removing any blog posts they're too valuable to my Younger Me.

So what will I be posting now? I may seem more mature and grown up, but I still sleep with teddy and my favorite movie is still UP I am far from mature I tell you. I may have changed, but everyone does. I'll be posting more of what You guys want, not all the useless crap, just some. I am much more sarcastic now, so don't take me too seriously, unless it's about food, that's a serious topic. I will be serious for serious topics but other than that I'll be awkwardly care-free. I will be posting some, Rants if I am really bothered, Opinions just to share, Advice to help Ya'll, Tips to let life seem less crappier. Lets make this fun shall we, So without much further rambling, I'm back Bubs :))

bunks de funks xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

You are You

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU! I just wanted to say I appreciate you and love you. I know life is getting hard and you're confused. J...

a lil bit awkward, a lil bit crazy

Subscribe